Journeyman Electrician/Master Electrician
Master Electrical Services, LLC is immediately hiring Journeyman Electrician/Master Electrician for multiple projects located in and around Richmond, VA . Most positions are first shift with pay dependent on experience and skill level. If you are an Electrician eager to demonstrate your knowledge and skills while learning new ones, this is your chance to advance in your career!
Job Scope to Include any or all of the following for:
- Mentors apprentices and leads smaller crews
- Working knowledge of codes
- Installs Electrical Equipment & Systems
- Installing Lights & Outlets
- Low Voltage Work
- Industrial Work
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis, unassisted.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Master Electric is a family owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience in the electrical contracting industry. Master Electric has earned a reputation as an industry leader and innovator, synonymous with safety, quality, flexibility and dependability.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Include
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Incentive programs
Master Electrical Services is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability